CyberTrading University – Intermediate Stock Course
In order to make the most money out of your trading experience, you must first have a solid understanding of the basic principles involved. This course delves deeply into these critical matters, such as finding highly tradable stocks, defining support and resistance levels, determining proper entry and exit points, and interpreting and shadowing the moves of market makers.
You’ll benefit by participating in live trading sessions in which you’ll deal with a variety of trading situations, and practice using the direct access execution system. These real-life experiences are crucial to your development as a market player.
Fausto Puligiese will personally escort you through these live excursions during this two-day class, as well as teach you invaluable lessons in the following categories:
Introduction to the Stock Market
- Developing a suitable trading system
- Exploring different trading exchanges
- Understanding the difference between market and limit orders and when to use each type
- Grasping the differences between the Electronic Communication Network (ECNs)
- Seeing how to interpret tier sizes and how to benefit from them
- Finding out how to buy between the bid and ask
- Discovering how to buy or sell stocks at the right moment
- Learning how to best use your margin and properly manage your account
Finding Tradable Stocks
- Learning how to find the right stocks to trade
- Understanding the best times to trade
- Knowing how to examine market movers
- Seeing where to find free news and information sources about fast-moving stocks
- Exploring alternative ways to profit from company announcements (stock splits, buybacks, earnings, etc.)
Time & Sales, ECN books, and Shadowing Brokerage Firms
- Using Time & Sales in a color format to easily follow the supply and demand of a stock’s movement
- Following the ECN book to see where the most shares of a stock are waiting to be bought or sold
- Developing the skills necessary to track market makers
- Learning how to distinguish which brokerage firms control the most shares
Charts, Graphs, technical analysis, and Other Essential Matters
- Learning how to read and understand charts and graphs
- Becoming familiar with support and resistance terminology
- Knowing when to use technical indicators to trade
- Learning the rules of daytrading
- Developing the discipline needed to become a successful trader
- Determining how to manage profits and losses
- Acquiring your own trading style
- Adapting the psychology of a winning trader
Stock trading course: Learn about Stock trading
A stock trader or equity trader or share trader is a person or company involved in trading equity securities.
Stock traders may be an agent, hedger, arbitrageur, speculator, stockbroker.
Such equity trading in large publicly traded companies may be through a stock exchange.
Stock shares in smaller public companies may be bought and sold in over-the-counter (OTC) markets.
Stock traders can trade on their own account, called proprietary trading, or through an agent authorized to buy and sell on the owner’s behalf.
Trading through an agent is usually through a stockbroker. Agents are paid a commission for performing the trade.
Major stock exchanges have market makers who help limit price variation (volatility) by buying and selling a particular company’s shares on their own behalf and also on behalf of other clients.
Instant Access Available
19 reviews for Intermediate Stock Course (Cyber Trading University)
- Business & Sales
- Economics & Finance
- Everything Else
- Fighting & Martial Arts
- Health & Medical
- Hypnosis & NLP
- Internet Marketing
- Management & Leadership
- Medical & Health
- Mindset & Achievement
- Personal Development
- Psychology & Body Language
- Real Estate
- Seduction & Love
- SEO & Design Website
- Software & Tools
- Spirituality & Religion
- Sports & Fitness
- Trending & Bestselling